Louise Hardwick Garden Design offers a range of services from full garden design to help with specific problem areas.
Initial consultation: Meet Louise for an informal discussion during which she will look at the site, listen to your requirements and ideas and get a feel for your individual taste and style. This will result in a detailed ‘brief’ for the design and helps to ensure that you get the garden that you have always wanted. Following this meeting, Louise will provide a quotation for her service, priced according to the size and complexity of both the site and proposed design. If this is acceptable the creative process can begin.
- Site analysis and preparation of a garden survey plan.
- Development of a design concept in line with the client’s brief. This will result in a concept plan to be presented to and discussed with the client. Alterations can be made to this as desired. Illustrations, such as a perspective drawing of the garden and a mood board, will be produced to aid with visualisation of the plan.
- When the client is fully happy with the design a final, detailed, hand-drawn master plan will be produced to be used by the contractor to build the garden as planned.
To help the contractor to build the garden as designed:
- Construction drawings of features such as water features or pergolas.
- Full specification documents.
- Louise can also oversee the construction of the garden to ensure that the completed garden is exactly as planned.
- Planting plans and plant care notes can be provided after discussion with you, either as part of a complete re-design, or for existing borders.
- Plant sourcing and delivery.
- Planting-up service.
Reduced Design Service:
Not all garden transformations call for a complete overhaul of the site. Your outdoor space may just need a restyle of certain areas, or the planting may be tired and need improving. Louise Hardwick Garden Design offers a reduced service to attain a new garden look without committing to a large budget or overwhelming work schedule, complete with planting plans and maintenance schedules as required.
Interesting gardens change not only with the seasons but with the years too. Louise can help keep yours looking beautiful - and current - with scheduled visits to review progress and ensure the planting works from springtime through to winter. She will also perform any special maintenance required, such as formative training of young trees or fruit espaliers, and spot potential problems as and when they arise.